To register, please download the registration form, print it and fill it in by hand. Don't forget to sign the form before faxing it to the fax number on the form (or sending it by airmail to the address on the form). Please note that the deadline for the early registration discount is 15 March 2008 (postmark).
The registration fee includes
- admission to all sessions (by name tag)
- the conference booklet with proceedings CD
- buffet lunches for Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- coffee and refreshments during the breaks
- welcome reception (Wednesday).
The conference banquet will be held on Saturday evening 5 July 2008, at a traditional seafood restaurant on Thessaloniki's seafront. The cost for the banquet is EUR40/person (not included in the registration fee).
The program for concerts and excursion will be announced in April. Tickets for concerts and excursions can be bought during the conference.
The maximum registration fee is EUR 200. Most participants will qualify for one or more of the following discounts:
- student/disabled discount:
- EUR 50 for students and for disabled presenters and their helpers
- early registration discount:
- EUR 50 for those who register and pay before the early registration deadline of 15 March 2008
- committee discount:
- EUR 50 for participants involved in conference organization (organizing committee, review committee, support team)
- country discount:
- approx. EUR 50 for residents of Eastern European and economically disadvantaged countries
The registration fee is therefore:
- EUR 200 for participants who do not meet any of the above criteria
- EUR 150 for participants who meet any one of the three criteria
- e.g., Eastern European academics who miss the early registration deadline
- EUR 100 for participants who meet any two criteria
- e.g., Eastern European academics who meet the early registration deadline
- EUR 50 for participants who meet any three criteria
- e.g., Eastern European students who meet the early registration deadline
- free for participants who meet all four criteria
- e.g. student support team members who live in Eastern Europe and meet the early registration deadline
Please note also that:
- the fee for one day only is half the fee that would otherwise have been paid for the whole conference (or for half a day, 30%);
- the fee is independent of the nature of participation – whether active (presenting a talk or poster) or passive (not presenting);
- you must register, even if registration is free of charge for you.
For further information concerning registration, please, contact:
Diastasi Travel Services / Professional Congress Organisers
Tel. +30 2310889244 or 245